• Pass/ Fail Options

Pass/ Fail Options

PassFailSome courses may be taken as a Pass/ Fail option rather than the traditional grading.  Please refer to the Course Planning Handbook to see if a course has the option of pass/ fail grading.

If students desire to take a class pass/ fail they must submit a pass/ fail form (available in the Counseling and Career Center) no later than 6 weeks from the start of the semester.  This form must be signed by a parent.  Once a student has submitted their request for pass/ fail grading, it cannot be changed.

Print Email